December is not yet over, but the ink has already dried making 2016 a record year for CareNet.
- CareNet counselors saw more clients intent on abortion than ever before in the ministry’s history increasing the opportunities to save lives.
- CareNet’s medical team performed a record number of ultrasounds.
- Through the end of November, targeted advertising brought through CareNet’s doors more pregnant women in danger of choosing abortion than ever before.
- All centers (Glen Ellyn, Wood Dale and Naperville) provided more pregnancy tests than the prior year.
- CareNet’s new Elmhurst Express Center grew exponentially,demonstrating the viability of CareNet’s vision for the future.
- Multiple sets of twins were saved.
God has been gracious providing CareNet with more opportunities to save and change lives. With your help, we have answered His call, reaching and serving more pregnant women in danger of choosing abortion than ever before. Thanks for standing with us. We can wait to see what God has in store for 2017!