Be a LifeSaver
By sponsoring CareNet with a monthly or quarterly auto-gift, you become a LifeSaver! LifeSavers are vital to CareNet’s success. The average cost to save a life at CareNet is $1,200. Your monthly gift of $100 will sponsor a mom and save a precious child each year.
Maintaining your CareNet connection has never been easier.
Stable. Auto-pay donations provide CareNet a dependable source of funding that helps save lives all year long.
Convenient. No writing checks or finding stamps.
Consistent. Spreading out your support makes budgeting easier.
Flexible. Increase, decrease or cancel your contributions at any time.
CareNet also has unique opportunities for business partners. Find out how your business can gain exposure while supporting CareNet’s lifesaving work. Contact Beth at email@example.com to learn more.
CareNet’s Planned Giving program is called Guardians for Life. Planned gifts help sustain CareNet’s vital mission and impact future generations.
- Plan a future gift by designating CareNet or CareNet’s Endowment Fund as a beneficiary in your will, living trust, pension plan or life insurance policy.
- Designate a current gift to CareNet’s Endowment Fund.
- Make a special gift of stock or mutual fund shares.
- Make a gift from your IRA.
- You maintain control of legacy gifts, should you need to make changes.
- In many cases a gift of life insurance can leverage a small current investment into a much larger future gift for CareNet.
- Gifts from your IRA are not reportable as taxable income. They also qualify for your required minimum distribution (RMD) and do not count toward the 50% annual limitation on charitable gifts. Contact your plan administrator about how to make a rollover gift to CareNet.
- Any gift can be made in honor or memory of someone, ensuring the ongoing legacy of that person.
- Many planned gifts have significant tax benefits.
To discuss your plans with a CareNet representative, contact Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org.