CareNet Sets Ministry Records
CareNet’s vision is to increase the number of pregnant women coming to us for help through increased internet advertising and by providing access to CareNet services at more locations around the county. 2016 saw significant strategic growth for CareNet in these areas.
- CareNet’s first express center in Elmhurst, a partnership with Pathway Community Church exploded this year-seeing 8 times as many clients as in 2015.
- Marketing records indicate that more clients than ever came to CareNet through internet advertising. A 62% increase over 2015.
Other record setting events in 2016
- The Naperville office set a record of seeing over 300 clients in 2016; 56% more than were seen in 2015.
- CareNet saw more pregnant women considering abortion or in danger of choosing abortion than ever before in its history. An increase of 24% over 2015.
- CareNet maintained its focus on reaching those women actively looking for abortion, increasing those numbers by 66% in 2016.
Twins being born, babies saved and moms choosing to give their lives to Christ are among all of the exciting gifts that God gave to CareNet this year. We are grateful for being able to serve God here in DuPage County and look forward to the opportunities He will provide in 2017.